- Patient education
- Exercise based soft tissue active rehabilitation
- Manual and manipulative physiotherapy
- Spinal manipulation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (dizziness, vertigo and balance dysfunctions)
- Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
- Spinal Manipulation
Broadmead Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Clinic* treats: ICBC, RCMP, DVA, DND, sports related and private** orthopaedic and neurological injuries.
**Your extended health care plan may cover partial to full costs of physiotherapy treatment. These plans include Blue Cross, Great West Life, Manulife Financial etc.
Broadmead Orthopaedic Physiotherapy Clinic was established in April 2002 by Paul McIntyre. Since opening, the team of manual therapists has grown to include Colleen Davies, Matt Rose, Faraley Vander Schilden, Sean Douglas and Nicholas Friesen. All therapists have diplomas in Advanced Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy and stay current through continuing education courses.
Our modern 1400 square foot facility consists of:
- Private, fully enclosed treatment rooms
- State of the art electrotherapy equipment
- Proprioception retraining equipment
- Pulley system
- Recumbent bike